- Capital University, Paralegal Program Certificate, 1994
- Capital University, B.A., 1993
Julie is an E-Discovery Project Manager in the Vorys Columbus office. She has a paralegal degree and has worked in the legal industry for more than 25 years.
Julie has extensive trial experience and has managed large scale document reviews and productions involving e-discovery. Julie has a great deal of experience in various ESI applications including Viewpoint and Relativity. She is also a Certified E-Discovery Specialist (ACEDS). She is certified in ViewPoint, LAW 5.0, Summation and Lean Six Sigma.
Julie received her B.A. and her paralegal certificate from Capital University.
Julie is not licensed to practice law in any state and does not provide legal services.
Professional and Community Activities
- Cat Welfare Association, Volunteer, 2011-present
- Wesley Glen Retirement Community, 2018-present
- Active ILTA Member, 2007-present