- Capital University, Paralegal Program Certificate, 1994
- Capital University, B.A., 1993
Julie is an eDiscovery Project Manager in the Vorys Columbus office. She has a paralegal degree and has worked in the legal industry for more than 27 years. She has worked in the eDiscovery area for 13 years.
Julie has extensive trial experience and has managed large scale document reviews and productions involving eDiscovery. Julie provides in-house consulting and support to legal teams with respect to eDiscovery strategies. Julie has a great deal of experience in various ESI applications including Viewpoint and Relativity. She is also a Certified E-Discovery Specialist (ACEDS). She is certified in ViewPoint, LAW 5.0, Summation and Lean Six Sigma.
Julie received her B.A. and her paralegal certificate from Capital University.
Julie is not licensed to practice law in any state and does not provide legal services.
Professional and Community Activities
- Cat Welfare Association, Volunteer, 2011-present
- Wesley Glen Retirement Community, 2018-present
- Capital University, adjunct teaching staff, 2012-2013
- Active ILTA Member, 2007-present
- ILTA Co-Member Liaison for Columbus, Ohio, 2019-Present
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists, member