- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2013, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Dan is an associate in the Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group.
During law school, he worked as a summer clerk for the Honorable Karen L. Litkovitz, Southern District of Ohio.
Dan received his J.D. magna cum laude from the University of Notre Dame Law School, where he was a staff member of the Journal of College and University Law. He received his B.A. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.
- Fall 2017UPDATE: New Effective Date for the Ohio Historic Preservation Tax Credit Certificate Could Cause Delay in Claiming CreditIn order to claim Ohio Historic Preservation Tax Credits (OHPTCs) on a project, a taxpayer must first receive a tax credit certificate (certificate) from the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA).