- The University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Mercyhurst College, B.S., 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Adam is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group. He has experience in employment law and employment litigation including: developing case strategy, responding to pleadings and motions, conducting written discovery, taking and defending depositions and representing clients in trial.
Adam received his J.D. from The University of Toledo College of Law, where he was an executive editor of the University of Toledo Law Review. Adam received his B.S. from Mercyhurst University.
Professional and Community Activities
- St. Francis de Sales School, Water Polo Coach, 2013-2022
- 8/10/2022Employers in Michigan should remain vigilant with respect to recent, dramatic changes to the state’s wage and hour laws, which include raising the minimum wage to $12.00 an hour, phasing out the tipped employee wage classification, and creating new sick leave obligations for employers.