- New Thinking.Since 1909.
- At the Heartof Retail’s Evolution
Vorys has a long-standing history of representing leading retailers, consumer brands and wholesalers, including many that are headquartered steps away from the firm’s offices.
- See EconomicDevelopment Differently
At Vorys, we look at economic development through a vast, legal lens. And we do it across the country for some of the largest companies in the world.
- 375Attorneys whose practices span the spectrum of legal services
- 8Offices located in Ohio, Washington, D.C., Texas, Pennsylvania and California
- 600Consumer and retail brands represented in the last three years
- 148 Vorys Lawyerson 2023 Best Lawyers in America Lists
Vorys is pleased to announce that more than 145 Vorys attorneys were included on the 2023 Best Lawyers in America lists. Vorys’ lawyers were included in all three of the individual award categories: Best Lawyers, “Lawyer of the Year” and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
- Commitment toDiversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are a better, stronger firm, and more effective legal and business partners when we recognize the value of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We work each day to create an inclusive, equitable culture in which everyone can feel meaningfully included in the entire firm experience, including enjoying a genuine sense of belonging and equal access to professional opportunities.
- Educational Resourcesfor HR Professionals
The Vorys labor and employment team has developed an educational platform – Vorys at Work – to provide important updates and training for HR professionals and in-house counsel on labor and employment law trends, employee benefits issues, developments, decisions and law changes from across the U.S. From frequent alerts and blog posts to complimentary webinars and podcast episodes, Vorys at Work provides critical information in a vast array of formats.