Trusts, Estates, and Wealth Transfer
Our lawyers provide counsel to individuals, families and fiduciaries on all aspects of the transfer and preservation of wealth. We plan and prepare for the future transfer of wealth, we carry out and administer our clients’ intentions as set forth in their written estate plans, and we represent our clients in litigation to preserve and protect their interests.
Our clients include high net worth individuals, young families just beginning to plan for the future, individual and corporate fiduciaries, and all types of charitable entities and foundations. Each client’s situation is unique, and each client has different goals and objectives. Our lawyers are highly specialized and have the knowledge and experience necessary to identify and fulfill the individual needs of each client.
Attorneys & Professionals
view list of professionals
- 12/17/2012 - Vorys Attorneys Recognized as 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 11/1/2012 - Vorys Receives 63 Tier One Rankings on 2013 U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" List
- 8/23/2012 - 126 Vorys Attorneys included in the 2013 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- 6/14/2013 - Basics of Estate Administration
- 4/30/2013 - Best Ideas 2013
- 2/26/2013 - Estate Planning and Probate Committee Meeting
- 4/1/2013 - Important Guidance for Ohio Trustees: Newcomer V. National City Bank
- 3/18/2013 - Client Alert: Have Your Cake and Eat It (Too)
- 2/8/2013 - Client Alert: Estate Planning Certainty