- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2015
- Marian University, M.A.T., 2012
- Texas Christian University, B.A., 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Aaron is an associate in the corporate group in the Cincinnati office. His practice focuses on representing both public and private companies in corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities offerings, corporate reporting and disclosure, corporate governance, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Vorys, Aaron practiced in the Dallas office of Vinson & Elkins LLP, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions.
Aaron received his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, where he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Michigan Journal of Race & Law.
Prior to law school, Aaron spent two years as a high school teacher with Teach for America in Indianapolis.
Aaron earned his M.A.T. from Marian University and his B.A. from Texas Christian University.
Notable experiences include:
- Representation of NASDAQ-listed Air Transport Services Group, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Omni Air International for $845 million
- Representation of a leading U.S. steel service center in its strategic acquisition of assets
- Representation of a clean energy focused investment firm in its acquisition of a proposed commercial wind project
- Representation of a New York based private equity fund in numerous multi-million dollar portfolio company acquisitions across the U.S.
- Representation of public company clients in corporate disclosures and Securities and Exchange Commission compliance and reporting
Prior to joining Vorys, Aaron’s representative matters included:
- Representation of Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $70 million initial public offering of common stock and follow-on offering of $100 million of common stock
- Representation of MORSCO in its acquisition of Fortiline Waterworks, a portfolio company of CHS Capital and one of the largest U.S. waterworks distributors
- Representation of Tampnet AS in its acquisition of Broadpoint, a provider of offshore communications in the Gulf of Mexico
- Representation of HollyFrontier Corporation in its $750 million offering of senior notes
- Representation of Holly Energy Partners, L.P. in its $400 million offering of senior notes and subsequent tack-on offering
- Representation of two public companies in the implementation and offering of securities under “at-the-market” sales programs