- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Case Western Reserve University, B.S., B.A., Economics, Finance, 2007
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Mac is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He focuses his practice on advising clients on a variety of environmental permitting and enforcement matters, including compliance with Ohio environmental laws, the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act. Mac also has counseled clients on U.S. EPA’s RICE NESHAP and CO2 NSPS. In addition, Mac has experience helping clients facing Ohio EPA enforcement actions. He has also assisted clients in other matters involving the Ohio Power Siting Board, Ohio Environmental Review Appeals Commission, U.S. EPA and Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
Mac received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and his B.A. from Case Western Reserve University.
Professional and Community Activities
- City of Westerville Uptown Review Board, Member, 2017-Present
- 1/26/2018On January 25, 2018, U.S. EPA published a guidance document altering its long-standing position on major sources of hazardous air pollutants.