- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in taxation, 2018
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Journal of International Law and Politics, senior executive editor, 2016-2017
- Vassar College, B.A., 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Jessica is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group. She has experience working with employers on employee benefits matters. Jessica also has also provided counsel on director and executive compensation related matters.
Jessica received her J.D. from the New York University School of Law, where she was the senior executive editor of the Journal of International Law and Politics. She also received an LL.M. in taxation from the New York University School of Law. Jessica received her B.A. from Vassar College.
- 8/25/2020Supreme Court’s Decision in Intel Corporation Investment Policy Committee v. Sulyma - Disclosure Alone Does Not Beget Actual KnowledgeThis is the second part of our three-part series reviewing ERISA cases decided this term by the U.S. Supreme Court.