- Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, – lead articles editor, 2014-2015; associate editor, 2013-2014
- Murray State University, B.A., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above
- The Honorable Michelle M. Keller, Supreme Court of Kentucky, 2016-2017
Jordan is an associate in the litigation group in the Cincinnati office. His practice focuses on helping clients solve complex matters in both employment law and general litigation. Jordan has extensive experience counseling clients through the litigation process from summons to appeal.
Prior to joining Vorys, Jordan previously served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Michelle M. Keller of the Supreme Court of Kentucky.
Jordan received his J.D. cum laude from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, where he was Associate Editor and Lead Articles Editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review. He received his B.A. in music and legal studies from Murray State University and his M.S. in health informatics from Northern Kentucky University.