- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Williams College, M.A., 2008
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., 2006, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Katie is an associate in the Cleveland office and a member of the litigation group. Her practice focuses on business and commercial and intellectual property litigation.
Katie received her J.D. cum laude from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where she served as a certified legal intern in the civil-litigation section of the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center and editor-in-chief of the Case Western Reserve University Journal of International Law. She received her M.A. from Williams College and her B.A. summa cum laude from Case Western Reserve University.
Before joining Vorys Katie worked in curatorial roles at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Frick Collection in New York.
Professional and Community Activities
- College Now, student mentor, 2018 - present
- Cleveland Leadership Center Leadership Council member, 2015 - present
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.