- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2018, magna cum laude
- Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy, managing editor, 2017-2018
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2012
Zachary is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the tax and probate group.
Prior to joining Vorys, Zachary worked as an assistant attorney general in the Office of the Attorney General of Ohio, taxation section. There he conducted all facets of litigation representing the Ohio Department of Taxation and has practiced before the Board of Tax Appeals, Ohio appellate courts and the Ohio Supreme Court.
Zachary received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame Law School where he was the managing editor of the Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy. He received his B.A. from the University of Notre Dame.
Professional and Community Activities
- Red Herring Productions, Board Chair
- 1/27/2020In late December, 2019, the “Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act,” or the “SECURE Act,” was enacted.