- The Ohio State University, J.D., 2014
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Nathan is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the technology and intellectual property group. He is also a member of the Vorys eControl team. Prior to joining Vorys, Nathan worked in commercial litigation, and has significant experience working directly with clients to achieve efficient, practical solutions to a variety of business issues.
Nathan received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Michel E. Moritz College of Law. He received his B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Selective Service Local Draft Board, Board Member