- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Cleveland State Law Review, Chief Managing Editor, 2017-2018
- University of Akron, M.B.A., 2015
- University of Akron, M.A., 2011
- Austin Peay State University, B.S., 2009, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
Michelle is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group.
Her notable experience includes:
- Serving as an extern in the Cleveland State University - Office of General Counsel
Michelle received her J.D. from the Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where she was the chief managing editor for the Cleveland State Law Review. She received her M.B.A. and her M.A. from the University of Akron, and her B.S. magna cum laude from Austin Peay State University. Prior to attending law school, she was the director of women's soccer operations at the University of Akron.