- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Don is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the labor and employment group. He has experience overseeing transactions and complying with state and federal laws, and other due diligence requirements for life settlements. Don also has experience drafting motions and research memoranda on a variety of areas including employment and labor law, medical and dental malpractice, construction, and insurance liability.
Prior to joining Vorys, Don was closing counsel with Life Equity LLC in Hudson, Ohio and an attorney with Reminger Co., in Cleveland, Ohio. He also served as legal intern for the Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio and as a legal extern for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Cleveland Field Office.
Don received his J.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Law and his B.A. from The Ohio State University.
- 11/7/2018Michigan becomes the most recent state to legalize the recreational use of marijuana with the passage of Proposal 18-1 on November 6, 2018.
- 5/19/2017The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) recently found a regional fast-food chain’s uniform policy, which prohibited employees from wearing any type of buttons, pins or stickers not provided by the restaurant, to be in violation of NLRA Section 8(a)(1).