- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2013, summa cum laude
- Colgate University, B.A., 2008, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Adam is an associate in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office and a member of the litigation group. He represents lawyers, financial professionals, directors and officers, technology professionals, fiduciaries, insurers and other professionals. Adam also provides counsel to insurers regarding insurance coverage. He has performed legal and factual analysis, prepared pleadings, motions and discovery requests for commercial litigation and attorney discipline cases. Adam has experience in e-discovery and appeals. He was previously a law clerk at an Anne Arundel County, Maryland law firm.
His notable experience includes:
- Performing complex legal research on contract, tort, attorney discipline and zoning matters
- Serving as a student attorney in the University of Baltimore Civil Advocacy clinic, where he advocated for low-income individuals as lead counsel under attorney supervision
- Serving as a judicial intern for the Honorable Kathryn Grill Graeff in the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland
- Serving as a member of the University of Baltimore Law Review
Adam is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association.
Adam received his J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he was a member of the University of Baltimore Law Review. He was also a member of the Heuisler Honor Society. He received his B.A. magna cum laude from Colgate University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Maryland State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member