- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- Roosevelt University, MBA, 2012
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
Brian is an associate in the finance, energy and real estate group in the Vorys Akron office.
His notable experience includes:
- Serving as a legal extern for the Honorable Judge Deborah Cook in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Brian received his J.D. cum laude from the University of Akron School of Law, where he was a member of the Akron Law Review. He received his MBA from Roosevelt University and his B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Prior to law school, Brian worked as a commercial real estate broker for First Western Properties.
- 10/30/2015Vorys is pleased to welcome seven new first-year associates to the firm. Christopher LaRocco joined the Columbus office; Lauren Brown, Timothy Dougherty and Laura Erdman joined the Cincinnati office; Natalia Cabrera joined the Cleveland office; and Andrew Gordon-Seifert and Brian Simmons joined the Akron office.