- University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- Roosevelt University, MBA, 2012
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Brian is an associate in the Vorys Akron office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He advises clients on a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including acquiring and selling real estate, commercial leasing, and other real estate transactions. His practice focuses on the acquisition, sale, financing, and development of apartments, including representing clients in the financing of multifamily and senior housing facilities under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development insured funding programs.
Brian received his J.D. cum laude from the University of Akron School of Law, where he was a member of the Akron Law Review. He received his MBA from Roosevelt University and his B.A. from The Ohio State University.
Prior to law school, Brian worked as a commercial real estate broker for First Western Properties, Inc.
- 10/30/2015Vorys is pleased to welcome seven new first-year associates to the firm. Christopher LaRocco joined the Columbus office; Lauren Brown, Timothy Dougherty and Laura Erdman joined the Cincinnati office; Natalia Cabrera joined the Cleveland office; and Andrew Gordon-Seifert and Brian Simmons joined the Akron office.