- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D.,1979
- John Carroll University, B.A., 1976
Bar & Court Admissions
Kevin is of counsel in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He has over 34 years of experience in the financial services industry, including commercial real estate acquisitions and leasing, commercial loan transactions, bank regulatory compliance and general corporate law. A large part of Kevin’s practice involves representing lenders, owners and operators in the financing of nursing homes under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) insured funding programs.
Career highlights include:
- Advised corporate real estate services department on real estate lease and sale issues for bank locations in Ohio and Kentucky, including negotiating and drafting of leases, lease amendments, subleases, and purchased sale agreements
- Directed legal aspects of $800,000,000 sale of Florida bank branches
Negotiated hundreds of intercreditor agreements for HUD LEAN transactions (including with most of the largest accounts receivable financing lenders in the country)
Negotiated hundreds of deposit account control agreements and deposit account instruction and service agreements for HUD LEAN transactions (including with most of the largest banks in the country)
Kevin is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
Kevin received his J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law and his B.A. from John Carroll University.
Professional and Community Activities
- Reading Tutor at Oyler School, 2005-present
- Mercy Montessori Center, Board of Trustees, 2005-2010
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Banking; Real Estate, 2006-2007