Attorneys & ProfessionalsView List
- Health Care Antitrust Litigation
- Health Care False Claims Act Actions/Civil and Criminal Investigations
- Medical Malpractice
- Privacy and Security of Health Information, HIPAA Compliance and Health Information Technology for Private and Public Providers
- Provider and Patient Rights/Medicare Litigation
- Regulatory Compliance Challenges/Licensure and Certification
- Reimbursement, Contract, and Fraud and Abuse Litigation
Our trial lawyers defend medical malpractice lawsuits in courts throughout Ohio. We regularly represent hospitals and individual physicians in jury trials addressing complex medical issues and treatment, including cutting edge medical issues involving genetics and medical technology. We have counseled and defended Nationwide Children's Hospital for decades.
In addition, our lawyers advise hospitals, medical groups, and medical staffs concerning issues of risk management, loss prevention, reporting under the federal National Practitioner Databank, ad hoc hearing presentations, reviewing staff privileges, and the requirements of the Health Care Quality Improvement Act. We also have counseled hospital and medical group Quality Assurance committees in the collection, use, and presentation of quality assurance statistical information.