Attorneys & ProfessionalsView List
Antitrust issues arise in every industry, in many different situations – such as when businesses decide pricing, consider mergers or attend trade association meetings. When our clients come to us with an antitrust concern, they want rapid, practical and balanced advice. Our antitrust lawyers respond with prompt, reasoned and real solutions that our clients can put into action.
We counsel, among others:
- Trade associations about compliance, benchmarking and standardization
- Online libraries about product pricing
- Manufacturers about contract provisions
- Retailers about distribution issues, including dealer terminations and discount programs
- Medical providers about joint ventures and other cooperative alliances
- International companies about structuring acquisitions and ancillary restraints
- An auto manufacturer about purchasing practices
- Franchisors about pricing policies for franchisees
- Airlines on joint buying groups
Our lawyers have a broad spectrum of experience combined with good business judgment that can prevent a concern from becoming a crisis. Our antitrust counselors also are antitrust litigators who have first-hand experience with the real-life consequences of antitrust challenges.
Our clients want to plan ahead, anticipate and avoid potential problems. Our antitrust counselors help to develop cost-effective compliance planning and training programs that are targeted specifically to our clients and their industries. We work with our clients' business people to determine what antitrust issues may arise and to inform and strategize with our clients on how to avoid or minimize antitrust risks.