- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2010
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, Staff
- Kenyon College, B.A., 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Greg is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the labor and employment group. His practice focuses on litigating and advising employers on a wide range of issues affecting the employment relationship. Greg has significant experience representing employers before administrative agencies and litigating before various state and federal courts. His experience includes working with cases involving the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Uniform Trade Secrets Act, state whistleblower protection laws, employment contracts, labor agreements, and various state discrimination laws and theories of liability.
Greg received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center where he was student notes editor of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal. He received his B.A. from Kenyon College.
Professional and Community Activities
- Habitat for Humanity, Crew Leader, 2005-2007
- 6/15/2018The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has demonstrated its increased focus on sexual harassment through its filing of seven lawsuits across the nation in the past week.