- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2010
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, Student Notes Editor
- Kenyon College, B.A., 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Greg is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the labor and employment group. His practice focuses on litigating and advising companies, universities, and individuals on federal and state laws and regulations, trade secrets, civil rights, and a wide range of issues affecting the employment relationship. Greg has significant experience representing companies, universities, and individual employers before administrative agencies and litigating before various state and federal courts. Greg’s litigation experience includes cases involving the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Uniform Trade Secrets Act, the Rehabilitation Act, the Affordable Care Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, state whistleblower protection laws, employment contracts, labor agreements, and various state discrimination laws and theories of liability. Greg also has experience conducting investigations covering a broad array of topics, ranging from complex compliance investigations to responding to single complaints.
Greg’s notable experience includes:
- Successfully presenting oral arguments before administrative agencies, trial and appellate courts, and the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Obtaining summary judgment for an employer against discrimination and whistleblower claims in federal court
- Obtaining summary judgment for a university against contractual and discrimination claims in federal court
- Obtaining an injunction against an employer’s former employee and competitor from using the employer’s confidential information and trade secrets
- Prosecuting and defending multiple claims for breach of employment agreements and trade secret violations in a variety of industries
- Defending numerous single and multi-plaintiff employment discrimination claims
- Advising numerous employers and universities on legal and regulatory compliance
Greg received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center where he was student notes editor of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal. He received his B.A. from Kenyon College.
Professional and Community Activities
- Habitat for Humanity, Crew Leader, 2005-2007
- CMBA, member
- 11/7/2019The Vorys Akron office hosted a labor and employment seminar on November 7, 2019.
- 6/15/2018The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has demonstrated its increased focus on sexual harassment through its filing of seven lawsuits across the nation in the past week.