- Duke University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Duke University, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Charles R. Simpson III, United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, 2016-2017
Lauren is an associate in the Vorys Cincinnati office and a member of the labor and employment group. Lauren recently completed a U.S. District Court clerkship with the Honorable Charles R Simpson III, Western District of Kentucky. She also worked as a summer associate in the Cincinnati office.
Lauren received her J.D. magna cum laude from the Duke University School of Law, where she was the executive editor of the Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from Duke University.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.