- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2019
- Florida International University, B.S., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Cisco is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. Cisco helps resolve clients disputes involving complex litigation including antitrust, class actions, financial fraud, and contracts. Cisco also has experience in areas of labor and employment, data privacy, and toxic torts litigation.
Notable Career Experiences Include:
- Drafting trial motions and memoranda for federal and state court
- Successful negotiation and settlement of breach of contract claim against commercial bank
- Assist drafting of a second request for a merger review at the Federal Trade Commission
- Member of the Southern District of Ohio’s Pro Se Litigant Representation Panel where he represents the indigent in civil rights mediation
Cisco received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as an editor for the Georgetown Entertainment & Media Alliance Law Review. During his time in law school, Cisco was an extern at the Federal Trade Commission where he assisted in the review of mergers and acquisitions. Cisco also worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Marina Garcia-Wood of the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit of Florida. Cisco received his B.S. from Florida International University.
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurd and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.