- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D. 2019, summa cum laude
- Notre Dame Law Review, Editor, 2017-2019
- Miami University, B.S. 2016, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- The Honorable Judge Edmund A. Sargus Jr., United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2019-2020
Erica is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group. She has experience drafting legal opinions and writing memorandums on various legal issues. Prior to joining Vorys, Erica served as a judicial law clerk in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Erica received her J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Notre Dame Law School, where she served as a member of Legal Voices for Children & Youth. She received her B.A. summa cum laude from Miami University.
- 10/13/2021Vorys attorneys Jolie Havens and Erica Rodriguez moderated a fireside chat with Judge Marilyn Zayas, the first Latinx to be elected to an Ohio Court of Appeals.