- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2018, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- The Ohio State Law Journal, Articles Editor, 2017-2018
- University of Montana, B.A., 2014, with honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2018-2019
Wilson is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group.
Prior to joining Vorys, Wilson clerked for Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
His notable experience includes:
- Litigating construction disputes representing general contractors, subcontractors, and property owners, including both residential and commercial projects.
- Advising a rapidly growing national manufacturer and distributor of home maintenance goods regarding its dealership structure.
- Representing a regional Ohio franchisor in overhauling the structure of its franchising program, including the preparation of a new franchise agreement and franchise disclosure document.
- Defending product liability claims on behalf of multiple manufacturing companies.
- Negotiating favorable settlements for clients in various disputes, both prior to and subsequent to the filing of lawsuits.
Wilson received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was an articles editor for the Ohio State Law Journal and a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge George C. Smith of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. He also served as president of the International Law Society. He received his B.A. from the University of Montana. Wilson served as a legislative intern for Montana Governor Steve Bullock prior to attending law school.