- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2018, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- The Ohio State Law Journal, Articles Editor, 2017-2018
- University of Montana, B.A., 2014, with honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
- Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2018-2019
Wilson is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the litigation group.
Prior to joining Vorys, Wilson clerked for Magistrate Judge Kimberly A. Jolson at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Wilson received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was an articles editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. He also served as president of the International Law Society. He received his B.A. from the University of Montana. Wilson served as a legislative intern for Montana Governor Steve Bullock prior to attending law school.