- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2020, cum laude
- Ohio University, B.S., 2016, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Emily is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the corporate group. She has experience conducting legal research and due diligence for a variety of matters. Additionally she has experience drafting and editing memoranda, motions, briefs and transactional forms.
She is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Emily received her J.D. cum laude from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where she served as a senior editor for the Case Western Reserve University Law Review. She received her B.S. cum laude from Ohio University.
- 1/29/2021Vorys Advises Worthington Industries, Inc. with Acquisition of Business Segment from General Tools & Instruments Company LLCVorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP recently advised Worthington Industries, Inc. in connection with the acquisition by its Pressure Cylinders segment of General Tools & Instruments Company LLC (General Tools), a provider of feature-rich, specialized tools in various categories including environmental health & safety, precision measurement & layout, home repair & remodel, lawn & garden and specific purpose tools.
- 4/9/2021Corporate Transparency Act - FinCEN Releases Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Beneficial Ownership Reporting Requirements - More Questions than AnswersThe federal Corporate Transparency Act (CTA) mandates that U.S. legal entities and non-U.S. legal entities registered to do business in the U.S. report to the federal government specific information about their “beneficial owners” and the persons who form or register those companies, with certain exceptions.