- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2019, Order of the Coif, magna cum laude
- Case Western Reserve Law Review, publisher
- Clemson University, B.A., 2014, with honors
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Cauley is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. She is a transactional attorney whose practice primarily focuses on commercial finance and real estate matters.
Cauley received her J.D. magna cum laude from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, where she was a member of order of the coif and the publisher of the Case Western Reserve Law Review. She received her B.A. with honors from Clemson University.
Professional and Community Activities
- CMBA, Member
- 11/13/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is pleased to welcome nine new first-year associates to the firm. Matt Gutierrez, Amanda Miggo, Francisco Rolon and Gretchen Rutz joined the Columbus office; Jacob Bartlett, Megan Hurd and Stephen Self joined the Cincinnati office; Anne Hurd and Cauley Simmons joined the Cleveland office; and Reed Fryar and Joseph Markell joined the Houston office.
- 4/9/2020The fourth installment of our weekly multi-disciplinary webinar series on the various business and legal implications of COVID-19 is scheduled for Thursday, April 9 at noon ET.
- 2/17/2020"Client Alert: Bankruptcy Court Orders Denying Relief From the Automatic Stay Must Be Appealed Within 14 Days," February 17, 2020The United States Supreme Court recently made clear that bankruptcy litigation is different than most civil litigation when it unanimously held that a bankruptcy court’s order denying relief from the automatic stay is a final appealable order.