- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude
- Syracuse University College of Law, M.P.A., 2017
- Ursinus College, B.A., 2014, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above
- The Honorable Robert C. Chambers, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court, S.D.W.V., 2017-2018
Hillary is an associate in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the litigation group. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation, including multi-district litigation and class action lawsuits. Ms. Anderson has experience in all aspects of litigation including initial claim and defense assessment, drafting and arguing pleadings and motions, drafting appellate briefs, working with experts, and managing discovery teams.
Before joining Vorys, Hillary practiced for several years as an associate at Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP in Washington, D.C. Prior to that, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert C. Chambers at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Hillary received her J.D. magna cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law, where she served as a Lead Articles Editor for the Syracuse Law Review. She received her M.P.A. from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs and her B.A. magna cum laude from Ursinus College.