- Pennsylvania State University, J.D., 2018
- Ohio State University, B.S. and B.A., 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Christie an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and is a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. She has experience representing developers, investors, funds and financial institutions in the acquisition, development, financing, leasing, sale and disposition of developed and undeveloped real estate. She also has experience working on transactions involving joint ventures, syndicated investment funds, proprietary funds, and mortgaged-backed loans.
Christie received her J.D. from Pennsylvania State University, where she was the managing editor of digital content for the Journal of Law and International Affairs. She received her B.A. and B.S. from the Ohio State University.
Christie is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Professional and Community Activities
- The Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Pro Bono Attorney
- 2/21/2022Vorys is pleased to announce that Associate Anna Sanyal has been selected to be a member of the 2022 class of Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellows. Additionally, Associates Christie Huang and Ryan Wheeler were selected as 2022 class of LCLD Pathfinders.