- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2020
- The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, M.B.A., 2020
- The Ohio State University College of Education, M.E., 2006
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 2005, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
John is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group. He has experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, as well as assisting with entity formation and organization. While in law school, John served as a judicial extern to the Honorable John E. Hoffman, Jr. in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio, performing legal research and drafting memoranda related to commercial bankruptcy matters.
John received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was business editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. He received both his MBA with honors and his B.S. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University. Before attending law school, John taught mathematics in Upper Arlington Schools.