- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2021
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, B.S., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Jordan is an associate in the Vorys Columbus office and is a member of the litigation group. He has experience drafting legal documents and preparing memoranda.
Jordan received his J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law where he received the Robert M. Duncan Service Award for outstanding service contributions to the College community, courage, and excellence. While at Moritz, Jordan was an Articles Editor for the Ohio State Law Journal, competed as part of Moritz’s Moot Court and Lawyering Skills Program, and served as Vice President of the Moritz Black Law Students Association. He received his B.S.B.A. from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business.
- 11/8/2021Vorys is pleased to welcome 14 new associates to the firm across our Columbus, Washington, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron and Houston offices.
- 5/25/2022On May 10, 2022, Connecticut became the fifth state to pass a comprehensive privacy law.
- 3/25/2022On March 24, 2022, Utah Governor Spencer Cox signed into law the fourth state comprehensive privacy law in the United States.
- 3/8/2022The Rise of “Zero-Click” Hacks Provides Cautionary Tale when Using Personal Devices for Business UseA new threat, known as “zero-click” hacks, is emerging from well documented state-sponsored spyware schemes.