- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2017, with honors
- The George Washington University International Law Review, member
- The George Washington University, B.A., 2014, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Emily is a member of the labor and employment group and Workers’ Compensation subgroup. Her practice focuses on litigating discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge and wage and hour claims. She also counsels employers on various legal compliance issues involving federal and state employment laws and personnel policies and practices. Emily also has experience defending self-insured and state-funded employers in administrative matters before the Industrial Commission of Ohio and in state court trial and appellate proceedings.
Emily has given presentations on multiple employment-related topics including, sexual harassment issues and accommodating students in higher education.
Emily received her J.D. with honors from the George Washington University and her B.A. magna cum laude from the George Washington University.
Before joining Vorys, Emily served as an AmeriCorps JD legal veteran team member, where she provided legal assistance to homeless veterans in Cincinnati.
Emily is a member of the Federal Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- 10/27/2017Vorys welcomed 12 new first-year associates to the firm.