- Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law, J.D.
- Western Kentucky University, B.A.
Karen is an estate accountant in the Vorys Cincinnati office. She is also a certified public accountant (CPA). Karen assists the lawyers in the probate and tax group in the areas of estate administration, trust administration, tax preparation, research and estate planning analysis. Karen has experience assisting corporations, estates, trusts, nonprofits and high net worth individuals. She has nearly 20 of experience as a CPA.
- Federal, state and local tax returns
- FIN 48 and FAS 109 compliance
- Accrual and provision tax statement entries
- Ohio CAT return
Prior to joining Vorys, Karen worked at accounting firms and in corporations. Most recently, she was an assistant controller for three divisions at Sheakley Inc.
Professional and Community Activities
- Women’s Crisis Center of North Kentucky Board of Trustees, Member; Finance committee
- Fine Arts Patrons Villa Madonna Academy, Treasurer