Vorys Joins World’s Largest Family Office Network
Vorys is pleased to announce it has become an Advisor Member of Family Office Exchange (FOX). FOX is the world’s largest peer-to-peer network for high net worth families and their family offices, and serves as an objective, independent resource to help high net worth families, family office executives, and their advisors more effectively discharge their responsibilities as managers of family wealth and well-being.
By working together, Vorys and FOX help identify and bring best practices and proven ways to address specific issues, saving time and avoiding the learning curve and missteps likely without such guidance. Some of the key focus areas include:
- Family Office design and structure
- Customization and selection of family services
- Development and maintenance of best operating practices
- Attraction and retention of key personnel
- Continuity of management over family wealth
- Transactional assistance
- Estate and income tax planning and assistance
If you are considering a family office or have an existing family office in need of assistance, please contact your Vorys’ attorney to hear more about our Family Office legal services. You can read more about the firms’ Family Office Legal Services by clicking this link. To learn more about the Family Office Exchange, visit their website.