762 items, 20 items per page
- 12/1/2016On November 30, 2016, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) issued its Final Environmental Impact Statement for the NEXUS Gas Transmission Project.
- 11/29/2016AEP Ohio Transmission Company Files Pre-application Notification Letter With the Ohio Power Siting BoardOn November 17, 2016, AEP Ohio Transmission Company filed a pre-application notification letter with the Ohio Power Siting Board concerning a new proposed transmission line project in Washington County.
- 11/28/2016Ari Zytcer, an intellectual property attorney in the Vorys Columbus office, was quoted in a Columbus CEO story about why it is important for companies to include intellectual property in their risk management strategies.
- 11/23/2016Poth Quoted in HR Daily Advisory Story Titled “As DOL Steps Up Health Plan Audits, Preparation and Documentation Are Critical”Christine Poth, a partner in the Columbus office, was quoted in an HR Daily Advisor story about the U.S. Department of Labor’s health plan audits.
- 11/8/2016Scott Ziance, a partner in the Columbus office, was quoted in a Columbus Dispatch story regarding the application for historic designation that was filed by the owners of the Dispatch building at 34 S. 3rd St., in Columbus.
- 11/2/2016Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP announced that Suzanne Galyardt has joined the firm’s Columbus office as of counsel in the trusts, estates, and wealth transfer group.
- 11/1/2016Vorys was selected by readers of Columbus C.E.O. magazine as the best law firm in Columbus (with more than 50 attorneys) for the fifth year in a row.
- 11/1/2016Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease is pleased to announce the firm’s inclusion on the 2017 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” list.
- 10/28/2016Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP announced that eight first-year associates have joined the firm
- 10/27/2016Vorys announced that Vic Ferguson, a partner in the firm’s Columbus office, has been inducted into the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
- 10/24/2016Mike Griffaton, of counsel in the Vorys Columbus office, was quoted throughout a Columbus Dispatch story about the discussion of politics in the workplace.
- 10/21/2016Bill Porter, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and chair of litigation group, was included on Columbus Business First’s 2016 “20 People to Know in Law” List.
- 10/12/2016Christine Poth, a partner in Vorys Columbus office, was quoted in a Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Today article titled “What to Expect from a Health Plan Audit.”
- 10/12/2016Joe Miller, a partner in the Columbus office, was quoted in an Olentangy Valley News story regarding about a pending Powell City Council vote on the rezoning of a parcel of land.
- 10/6/2016Vorys announced that Kim Herlihy, a partner in the firm’s Columbus office and a member of the litigation group, has been inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers.
- 9/21/2016Vorys is pleased to announce that the firm’s Women’s Initiative Chair, Nina Webb-Lawton, was recently selected to join the 2016-2017 class of the Ohio Women’s Bar Foundation’s Leadership Institute.
- 9/12/2016Stratton Quoted in Times Reporter Story Titled “Local, State Efforts Aim to Reduce Number of Mentally Ill in Jails and Prisons”Eve Stratton, of counsel in the Vorys Columbus office was quoted in a New Philadelphia Times Reporter story that focused on the Stepping Up initiative, which aims to reduce the number of mentally ill people in jails and prisons.
- 9/1/2016Vorys is pleased to announce that Brian Donato, the firm’s CIO, was awarded the 2016 International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) Leadership Award.
- 8/19/2016The firm and David Swift, a partner in the tax group, have been included in the 2016 edition of the Chambers High Net Worth Guide.
- 8/15/2016Fifteen Vorys attorneys have been named 2017 Lawyers of the Year by Best Lawyers.