Commercial and Residential Development News
- 4/30/2019Recently, a financial closing took place for the redevelopment of the Dayton Arcade complex. The developer described the financing structure as "one of the largest and most complex, using these types of redevelopment financing tools layered together, in the United States."
- 4/16/2019Vorys announced that Ted Smith, a partner in the firm’s Columbus office, has been inducted into the American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL).
- 2/4/2019Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP is proud to announce 10 attorneys from the Cincinnati office have been named “2019 Leading Lawyers” by Cincy Magazine.
- 10/7/2015Jill Tangeman, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the real estate group, was quoted in a Richland Source story titled “Mansfield Property to Be Redeveloped.”
- 3/19/2015Tom Vetter, an associate in the Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group, was quoted in a Cincinnati Enquirer story titled “More Entertainment Districts for Liberty Twp.”
- 4/18/2014Jill Tangeman, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the real estate group, was included on Columbus Business First’s “20 People to Know in Real Estate” List.
- 3/4/2014Jill Tangeman, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the finance, energy and real estate group, was quoted in a Columbus Dispatch story regarding new rules adopted by the Columbus City Council.
- 3/20/2012Vorys announced that Sheila Nolan Gartland, a partner in the firm’s Columbus office, has been inducted into the American College of Real Estate Lawyers. Admission to the organization is by invitation only after a rigorous screening process, making it the premier organization of real estate lawyers in the United States.
- 3/7/2012Vorys announced that Bryan H. Falk joined the firm as a partner. Falk, a member of the firm’s robust commercial and real estate practice, will lead the finance and real estate practice in the Vorys Cleveland office.
- 3/5/2012Vorys announced the addition of four attorneys to the commercial, real estate and bankruptcy group in the Cincinnati office.