- 4/9/2019Vorys Partner, Tom McDonald, presented at the University of Cincinnati College of Law event, “Law and Business in Sub-Saharan Africa,” on April 9, 2019.
- 3/28/2019Vorys Partner, Pam Bresnahan presented at the TechLaw Institute 2019: The Digital Evolution in New York on March 28, 2019.
- 3/22/2019Vorys Partner, Pam Bresnahan presented at an American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education Webinar (ALI-CLE) on March 22, 2019.
- 3/14/2019Vorys attorney Ken West presented at the ABA/IPT Advanced Property Tax Seminar on March 14, 2019 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 2/14/2019On February 14, Tom McDonald, a partner in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office, moderated the roundtable discussion on the importance of diverse voices in California politics at the State Capitol.
- 2/6/2019Vorys Partners Kelly Bissinger and Joseph Mann, along with co-founder of EquityPlus Avram Fecher, hosted a webinar entitled, “Federal Qualified Opportunity Zones” on February 6, 2019.
- 2/7/2018Vorys partner Jackie Ford and associate Alex Bluebond presented Sexual Harassment: What Companies Should Know in the #MeToo Era on February 7, 2018.
- 1/31/2018Vorys hosted the webinar, Year in Review: Our Top IP Developments of 2017 on January 31, 2018. Iona Kaiser, Bill Oldach, Tanya Curcio and Laura Geyer from the Vorys IP team presented.
- 5/17/2017On May 17, 2017, Vorys Of Counsel Linda Mendel spoke at the American Bar Association’s Tax Section 2017 May Meeting.
- 6/16/2016Vorys Partner Pam Bresnahan was a moderator for the panel “Recent Developments on Client Confidentiality and Related Topics” hosted by the American Bar Association on June 16, 2016.
- 4/29/2016Vorys Partner Pam Bresnahan was a moderator at the National Legal Malpractice Conference hosted by the American Bar Association on April 29, 2016.
- 4/26/2016Vorys Partner Anthony Venturino was a speaker at the United States Patent and Trademark Office Biotech/Pharm/Chemical Customer Partnership (BCP) Meeting on April 26, 2016.
- 4/13/2016Vorys attorney Liz Simon participated in a panel titled “Social Media Law Firm Marketing: A Review of Ethics Guidance Opinions,” hosted by the American Bar Association on April 13, 2016.
- 3/10/2016Vorys Partner Pam Bresnahan was a speaker at the TechLaw Institute 2016: The Digital Evolution, presented by PLI on March 10-11, 2016.
- 3/5/2016Vorys attorney Liz Simon presented at the Insurance Law Coverage Conference hosted by the American Bar Association on March 5, 2016.
- 2/12/2016Several Vorys attorneys will be speakers at the Ohio Economic Development Incentives Conference on February 12, 2016.
- 5/1/2014Vorys partners Ken Rubin and Sean Purcell presented at the Ohio State Bar Association Annual Convention on May 1, 2014 on the topic of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance and investigations.
- 10/30/2012POSTPONED: INTA Roundtable Workshop: Trademark Protection under the Madrid System and Community Trademarks