414 items, 20 items per page
- 12/2021National Security Update: Protecting America’s Critical Infrastructure from Cyberattacks at the NAPABA Annual ConferenceVorys attorney Anna Sanyal moderated a panel at the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association’s annual conference in Washington, D.C. titled “National Security Update: Protecting America’s Critical Infrastructure from Cyberattacks”.
- 11/12/2021Vorys attorney Eve Stratton participated in a webinar titled "Mental Health 101" presented by The Attorney General Task Force's Committee on Mental Illness and Jails.
- 11/9/2021Vorys Attorneys Jolie Havens and Nita Garg hosted a webinar on the “No Surprises Act”. The act seeks to ban “surprise billing” at the federal level and will bring a host of potential changes for health care providers in 2022.
- 11/8/2021Vorys attorneys hosted a webinar to discuss the OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS), which requires certain private-sector companies to regularly test non-vaccinated employees.
- 11/4/2021Vorys attorney Eve Stratton participated in a panel on Senate Bill 2 for the OhioMHAS November Forensic Conference.
- 11/3/2021Current Developments: Addressing Racism in Corporate Environment Including Approaches to Beneficial Discussions About Race with Employees and Leadership TeamsVorys Partner Jolie Havens participated in a panel discussion for the "Current Developments: Addressing Racism in Corporate Environment Including Approaches to Beneficial Discussions About Race with Employees and Leadership Teams" as part of the Current Developments - Perspectives from the Judiciary program.
- 11/3/2021Vorys partner Kristin Watt co-hosted a webinar on new revisions ASTM International E1527 Standard Practice for Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process the presented by CEC and Vorys.
- 10/28/2021Vorys Partner Jolie Havens spoke at a panel during the The Inclusion & Equity Summit: Texas titled "Acknowledging Privilege and Becoming an Ally for The Inclusion & Equity Summit: Texas."
- 10/28/2021Vorys attorneys Jolie Havens and Nita Garg presented on contracting and legal issues at an Ohio AAP Virtual Resident Conference.
- 10/28/2021Vorys Partner Alycia Broz was a member of panel which discussed how lawyers can volunteer to assist the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio by representing pro se parties on a pro bono basis.
- 10/27/2021Expectations of Privacy & Ethical Issues in Using Email Communications at the 2021 Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (OTEC)Vorys attorneys Allen Rutz and Gretchen Rutz spoke at the 2021 Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (OTEC) regarding expectations of privacy and ethical issues in using email communications.
- 10/20/2021Vorys attorneys Kristin Watt, Nick Reis and Jinn Tangeman participated in a seminar titled "Environmental Due Diligence When Purchasing Real Estate" as part of the Advanced Commercial Real Estate Seminar presented by the Ohio State Bar Association.
- 10/13/2021Vorys attorneys Jolie Havens and Erica Rodriguez moderated a fireside chat with Judge Marilyn Zayas, the first Latinx to be elected to an Ohio Court of Appeals.
- 10/12/2021In this webinar, we explored what legal teams and brand managers should consider when expanding into a new sales channel – whether online D2C or brick-and-mortar.
- 10/8/2021Throughout the Vorys Virtual Benefits Conference, Vorys attorneys provided updates and valuable insights regarding a variety of benefits-related topics.
- 10/7/2021Vorys attorney Anna Sanyal presented during a webinar for the Columbus Bar Association titled "Tips and Tricks for Transitioning from Private Practice to Government and Vice Versa."
- 10/6/2021Vorys attorneys Alex Ehler and Nikki Mayo lead a presentation on the Department of Labor Joint Employer Rule before the Columbus Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Committee.
- 9/30/2021Vorys attorneys returned for a Vorys On Call: Coronavirus webinar on September 30, 2021. They presented the most timely and relevant topics as businesses and organizations respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 9/30/2021Cyberattacks on the Rise: A Chat with Legal Experts on How to Protect Your Business in a Technology-Based WorldVorys Partner John Landolfi co-hosted a webinar for the Jewelers Vigilance Committee titled "Cyberattacks on the Rise: A Chat with Legal Experts on How to Protect Your Business in a Technology-Based World".
- 9/27/2021Vorys partner Nina Webb-Lawton presented a course for LawPracticeCLE titled, "Service Dogs: What Every Business Should Know."