386 items, 20 items per page
- 7/22/2021Vorys associate Lauren Johnson will be a panelist at the Appraisal Institute's Ohio Chapter Property Tax Seminar 2021 on July 22.
- 7/8/2021Vorys is proud to host a complimentary, 5-part webinar series for commercial bankers. The series begins on May 4th, 2021 and continues through September 9th.
- 6/30/2021Vorys attorney Anna Sanyal will speak on a panel for the New Leaders Council titled "Progressive Leadership in 2021: Why Mentorship Matters." Joining her on the panel is the mayor of Dayton Ohio, Nan Whaley.
- 6/30/2021Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Legal Profession: An Introduction for Summer Associates & Law ClerksVorys attorney Anna Sanyal will participate in a panel discussion for the Legal Aid Society of Columbus titled "Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Legal Profession."
- 6/17/2021In this webinar, Vorys partners Christine Poth and Jennifer Dunsizer provided an overview of recent guidance impacting fiduciaries overseeing ERISA.
- 6/2/2021Vorys attorneys Jacquie Abbott, Linda Mendel and Jen Dunsizer hosted the second webinar on the 100% COBRA subsidy provided by the American Rescue Plan.
- 5/25/2021Vorys attorneys Sean Byrne and Scott Ziance hosted a webinar for the NAIOP which discussed a four-pronged approach to leveraging state and local economic development incentives in order to attract tenants and increase IRR.
- 5/21/2021Henrique Geigel, an attorney in the Vorys Columbus office, provided the opening remarks for the second Diversity in Leadership Fellows Workshop presented by the Law and Leadership Institute.
- 5/13/2021Vorys attorneys returned to host the Vorys On Call: Coronavirus webinar on Thursday, May 13, 2021.
- 4/1/2021Vorys attorneys Jennifer Dunsizer, Linda Mendel, Dawne McKenna Parrish and Christine Poth hosted a webinar about the employee benefit plan related provisions of the recently enacted Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) and the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
- 3/31/2021Vorys partner Nici Workman participated in a webinar for the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association titled "Fostering True Inclusivity in Women’s Groups."
- 3/23/2021Nuts and Bolts: An Introduction to ERISA Welfare Plans (American Bar Association, Joint Committee on Employee Benefits)On March 23, 2021, Vorys Of Counsel Linda Mendel was a member of a panel presenting an introduction to the application of ERISA to welfare plans. Ms. Mendel addressed group health plan mandates in ERISA Parts 6 and 7.
- 3/18/2021Vorys attorneys returned to host the Vorys On Call: Coronavirus webinar on Thursday, March 18, 2021.
- 3/17/2021Vorys attorneys Linda Mendel and Elizabeth Howard hosted a webinar which discussed how the Consolidated Appropriations Act will limit surprise medical billing and mandate access to the prices for medical services starting in 2022.
- 3/2/2021Navigating Healthcare in 2021: What Plan Sponsors and Service Providers Need to Know (sponsored by the American Bar Association, Joint Committee on Employee Benefits)On March 2, 2021, Vorys Of Counsel Linda Mendel presented on the surprise medical billing and transparency provisions of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.
- 2/25/2021Vorys attorneys Chris Ingram and Gretchen Rutz will host a webinar to discuss the newly approved California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA), a new privacy law that significantly expands California residents’ privacy rights beyond those previously created by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- 2/25/2021Vorys attorney Frank Zonars was a speaker at the 2021 Esports Investment Summit Presented by Inven Global.
- 2/16/2021Vorys’ sixth annual Economic Development Incentives Conference, the largest such annual conference in the nation, went virtual. We hosted multiple one-hour sessions daily with guest speakers from ten different states across the country. Topics covered trends and best practices regarding economic development incentives.
- 2/16/2021On February 16, Vorys associate Lauren Johnson presented at the CREW Columbus Central Ohio Real Estate Tax Update.
- 2/12/2021Vorys attorney Janay Stevens spoke at an Ohio Women's Bar Foudation CLE on what it means to be antiracist and how a commitment to be an antiracist impacts the workplace and legal profession.