Transportation and Logistics Events
- 6/26/2019Vorys Associate Janay Stevens presented at the Central Ohio African American Chamber of Commerce (COAACC) Classroom on June 26, 2019.
- 5/21/2019Vorys Partner Jay Kelly spoke at a transportation seminar for the Marsh & McLennan Agency titled, “The Risks & Challenges Facing the Transportation & Logistics Industry” on May 14 and 21, 2019.
- 4/12/2019Vorys Partner Jay Kelly spoke at the Transportation Intermediaries Association 2019 Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition on April 12 and 13, 2019.
- 4/11/2019Vorys Partner Kent Britt spoke at the Transportation Intermediaries Association 2019 Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition on April 11, 2019.
- 1/17/2019Vorys attorneys Heather Kabele, Tony O’Malley and Raj Adlakha presented an Ethics CLE titled “Corporate Communications: Problems, Pitfalls and Ethical Considerations” to BP on January 17, 2019 as part of the BP Legal CLE Training Camp.
- 10/3/2018Vorys partner Allen Rutz presented at the Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference on October 3, 2018.
- 9/13/2018Vorys and the Transportation Intermediaries Association co-hosted the 3PL Briefing and Reception on September 13, 2018 in Houston, Texas.
- 8/15/2018On August 15, 2018, Vorys Associate Jay Kelly will participate in the Transportation Intermediaries Association’s webinar, Negotiating Customer Contracts: Assessing Your Risk Tolerance.
- 11/2/2017Vorys attorneys Tom Cookes, Meg Everett, Chris Poth, Ashley Manfull and Ken Stump presented at the 2017 Akron Labor and Employment Seminar on November 2, 2017.
- 8/22/2017Vorys partner Heather Kabele gave a presentation titled "Trade Secrets Update: Texas Supreme Court Raises Bar for Lost Profits Damages Again" to the Texas Bar Association on August 22, 2017.
- 8/27/2014This roundtable discussion focused on transportation issues in central Ohio and featured Therese McMillan, the Acting Administrator of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA); W. Curtis Stitt, President/CEO of the Central Ohio Transit Authority; and Michael Hartley, VP of Government Relations of the Columbus Chamber.