Long Term Care Facilities Events
- 4/1/2020Vorys health care attorneys discussed common questions about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on various health care regulatory issues in a webinar on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- 5/1/2019Vorys attorneys Robin Amicon, Nelson Cary and Mairi Mull presented at the 2019 Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) Convention and Expo on May 1, 2019.
- 4/24/2019Vorys Attorneys Suzanne Scrutton and Evelyn Stratton participated in a convener session hosted by the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) on April 24, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- 5/2/2018Vorys attorneys Lisa Reisz, Robin Amicon and Mairi Mull were speakers at the 2018 OHCA Annual Convention and Expo on May 2-3, 2018.
- 5/19/2014Vorys partner Suzanne Scrutton and Maureen Corcoran, president of Vorys Health Care Advisors will be presenting at the Ohio Assisted Living Association Spring Conference on May 19, 2014.
- 5/15/2014Vorys partner Suzanne Scrutton and Maureen Corcoran, president of Vorys Health Care Advisors, presented at the Long-Term Care Conference on May 14, 2014.
- 2/21/2013Vorys Health Care Advisors professionals, Maureen Corcoran and Daphne Saneholtz, along with Vorys attorneys Suzanne Scrutton and Karen Cincione, presented How the Governor’s Executive Budget Impacts Providers on February 21.
- 2/7/2013On February 7, 2013, Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease hosted a webinar discussing the release of the long-awaited final omnibus HIPAA rule by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- 11/5/2012Vorys partner Suzanne Scrutton, along with Maureen Corcoran and Daphne Saneholtz of Vorys Health Care Advisors, spoke at the Ohio Assisted Living Association Fall Conference on November 5, 2012.
- 7/24/2012With the decision from the U.S. Supreme Court largely upholding the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), employers should be moving full speed ahead with efforts to comply with the law. Listen to an audio recording of the program.
- 7/2/2012Vorys hosted a teleseminar addressing a number of critical questions surrounding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the Affordable Care Act. Listen to a recording of the event.