Hospitals/Health Care Operations Events
- 9/9/2020Vorys attorneys Matt Albers and Mairi Mull presented a webinar providing an overview of the resulting initiatives and other recent regulatory changes following the recent Trump administration executive order, as well as a discussion of the opportunities the changes presented for rural providers.
- 6/17/2020Liam Gruzs, Suzanne Scrutton and Mairi Mull presented a webinar discussing the recently allocated $15 Billion by The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services CARES Act provider relief fund to Medicaid providers.
- 4/1/2020Vorys health care attorneys discussed common questions about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on various health care regulatory issues in a webinar on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- 10/25/2018On October 25-26, 2018, several Vorys attorneys presented at the 2018 Ohio Provider Resource Association Fall Conference.
- 6/5/2018Vorys Partners Jolie Havens, Elizabeth Smith and Lisa Pierce Reisz presented at the Ohio Hospital Association Annual Conference on June 5, 2018. Havens and Smith presented Into the Weeds: Legal and Business Considerations for Hospitals in the Age of Medical Marijuana and Reisz presented Navigating HIPAA’s Right to Access: Compliance Challenges and Pitfalls for 2018.
- 6/9/2014Vorys attorneys Lisa Reisz, Jolie Havens, Michael Bronson, Victor Walton, Liam Gruzs, Linda Mendel and Matthew Albers presented at the Ohio Hospital Association’s Annual Meeting on June 9-10, 2014.
- 5/20/2014Vorys attorneys Matthew Albers and Amanda McMurray Roe presented a health care webinar on May 20, 2014.
- 2/21/2013Vorys Health Care Advisors professionals, Maureen Corcoran and Daphne Saneholtz, along with Vorys attorneys Suzanne Scrutton and Karen Cincione, presented How the Governor’s Executive Budget Impacts Providers on February 21.
- 2/7/2013On February 7, 2013, Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease hosted a webinar discussing the release of the long-awaited final omnibus HIPAA rule by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- 7/24/2012With the decision from the U.S. Supreme Court largely upholding the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), employers should be moving full speed ahead with efforts to comply with the law. Listen to an audio recording of the program.
- 7/2/2012Vorys hosted a teleseminar addressing a number of critical questions surrounding the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the Affordable Care Act. Listen to a recording of the event.