Behavioral Health Care, Developmental Disabilities and Child Welfare Events
- 9/9/2020Vorys attorneys Matt Albers and Mairi Mull presented a webinar providing an overview of the resulting initiatives and other recent regulatory changes following the recent Trump administration executive order, as well as a discussion of the opportunities the changes presented for rural providers.
- 6/17/2020Liam Gruzs, Suzanne Scrutton and Mairi Mull presented a webinar discussing the recently allocated $15 Billion by The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services CARES Act provider relief fund to Medicaid providers.
- 4/1/2020Vorys health care attorneys discussed common questions about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on various health care regulatory issues in a webinar on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- 4/24/2019Vorys Attorneys Suzanne Scrutton and Evelyn Stratton participated in a convener session hosted by the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) on April 24, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- 2/6/2017Pediatric Behavioral Health Care: A Case Study of Legal Issues Related to Treatment, Consent and PrivacyVorys attorney Robin Canowitz was a panel speaker for the webinar titled “Pediatric Behavioral Health Care: A Case Study of Legal Issues Related to Treatment, Consent and Privacy” hosted by the American Health Lawyers Association on February 6, 2017.
- 9/11/2014Vorys attorney Eve Stratton was a speaker at the 2014 Columbus Veterans Affairs Behavioral Health Summit on September 11, 2014.
- 9/10/2014Vorys attorney Eve Stratton presented the opening remarks at the National Loss Team Conference hosted by The Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation on September 10, 2014.
- 7/1/2014Vorys attorney Eve Stratton presented the keynote speech at the 2014 Annual Conference & Justice Institute hosted by the Florida Partners in Crisis on July 1, 2014.
- 5/15/2014Vorys partner Suzanne Scrutton and Maureen Corcoran, president of Vorys Health Care Advisors, presented at the Long-Term Care Conference on May 14, 2014.
- 2/21/2013Vorys Health Care Advisors professionals, Maureen Corcoran and Daphne Saneholtz, along with Vorys attorneys Suzanne Scrutton and Karen Cincione, presented How the Governor’s Executive Budget Impacts Providers on February 21.
- 9/25/2012Vorys partner Suzanne Scrutton, along with Maureen Corcoran and Daphne Saneholtz of Vorys Health Care Advisors, spoke at the 2012 Ohio Provider Resource Association Fall Conference on September 25, 2012.