Employment Litigation Events
Vorys was proud to host a weeklong virtual program providing insights and updates for HR professionals from October 12-15, 2020.
- Jacquelyn Meng Abbott
- Margaret "Peggy" M. Baron
- Charles F. Billington III
- Corrine S. Carman
- Nelson D. Cary
- David W. Cook
- Akilah F. Craig
- Elizabeth A. Cramer
- Thomas R. Crookes
- Jennifer Bibart Dunsizer
- Jackie Ford
- Michael C. Griffaton
- Robert A. Harris
- Jocelyn M. Hoffman
- Elizabeth Howard
- Allen S. Kinzer
- Mark A. Knueve
- Linda R. Mendel
- Dawne McKenna Parrish
- Sachiyo Isoda Peterson
- Christine M. Poth
- Gregory C. Scheiderer
- Michael J. Shoenfelt
- Janay M. Stevens
- 9/16/2020Robert Harris, a partner in the Vorys Columbus office and a member of the labor and employment group, presented a webinar to Ohio State Bar Association members on labor and employment issues amid COVID-19 on September 16, 2020.
- 2/11/2020Vorys Partner Nelson Cary spoke at the Wayne Area Human Resource Association’s (WAHRA) Membership Meeting on February 11, 2020.
- 4/18/2019On April 18, 2019, Vorys hosted its annual Cincinnati Labor and Employment Law Update.
- 3/22/2019Jeff Heller, of counsel in the Vorys Houston office, moderated a panel at the American Bar Association (ABA) Employment Rights and Responsibilities Committee on March 22, 2019.
- 10/25/2018Vorys Partner Jackie Ford spoke at a Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce Lunch & Learn on October 25, 2018. She presented tips for avoiding the most common forms of employer liability.
- 9/7/2018On September 7, 2018, Vorys Partners Jackie Ford and Dick Schwartz presented at the Houston Bar Association’s Ethics of Settlement seminar.
- 9/7/2018On September 7, 2018, Vorys hosted the annual Workers’ Compensation Client Briefing in Columbus, Ohio.
- 11/10/2017Vorys partner Jackie Ford spoke at the 25th annual Texas Minority Counsel Program (TMCP) on November 10, 2017. Jackie presented the Employment Law Update for 2017.
- 4/29/2015Vorys presented a Labor & Employment Update on April 29, 2015. The program was titled “Managing the New Landscape of the Workplace.”
- 10/24/2014Vorys attorneys Tom Crookes, Ashley Manfull, Meg Everett, Ken Stump and Jen Dunsizer presented at the Akron Labor and Employment Law Conference on October 24, 2014.
- 11/6/2013Vorys attorneys Tom Crookes, Jolie Havens, Jen Dunsizer, Meg Everett, Ashley Manfull and Ken Stump presented at the Vorys Labor and Employment Law Conference on November 6, 2013.
- 10/26/2012Vorys partner Nelson Cary discussed the following in an October 26 webinar, presented by Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP.
- 5/17/2012Vorys partners David Campbell and Barton Bixenstine presented at the Hot Topics in Employment Law seminar on May 17, presented by the Association of Corporate Counsel, Northeast Ohio Chapter and Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP.
- 3/28/2012Vorys partner Tom Crookes participated in the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation 2012 Ohio Safety Congress and Expo on March 28. He provided two sessions entitled, The Regulated Workplace: Addressing Issues of the Sick, Injured and Disabled Worker, Parts 1 & 2.