Patents, Inventions, and Technology Protection Events
- 3/22/2022Carey Jordan, chair of the Vorys IP group, presented at the 2022 DRI Super Conference – Intellectual Property Litigation Seminar on Tuesday, March 22, 2022.
- 1/26/2022Vorys Partners Mike Messinger, Laura Geyer and Khaled Shami hosted a webinar which will examined how to scope ongoing R&D and flag pertinent intellectual property (IP).
- 1/4/2022Vorys patent agents Tom Thrash and Valerie Moore hosted a multi-day, interactive workshop providing an overview of career opportunities for scientific advisors and patent agents. The workshop provided an overview of intellectual property law, including a detailed introduction to drafting and patent prosecution.
- 12/1/2021On December 1, 2021, Vorys patent agents Tom Thrash and Valerie Moore hosted a webinar focusing on patent agent and scientific advisor careers.
- 10/7/2020Anthony Venturino participated in a panel session on substantive & procedural patent harmonization at the AIPPI World Congress Online.
- 3/13/2020Vorys Attorney Bill Ryan spoke at the Akron Inventors’ Club at the Akron Library on February 13, 2020.
- 6/26/2018On June 26, 2018, Vorys Partner Carey Jordan and Of Counsel Donna Haynes presented a webinar as part of Centerforce’s 2018 IP Strategy Summit Series.
- 3/28/2018On March 28, 2018 Vorys Partner Carey Jordan co-presented the free webinar, Patent Department of the Future: How to Leverage Technology to Work Smarter, Lower Costs.
- 1/31/2018Vorys hosted the webinar, Year in Review: Our Top IP Developments of 2017 on January 31, 2018. Iona Kaiser, Bill Oldach, Tanya Curcio and Laura Geyer from the Vorys IP team presented.
- 4/4/2014Vorys partner Steve Becker presented at the ABA’s 30th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference on April 4, 2014.
- 4/22/2013Vorys attorneys Susanne Hopkins and Ari Zytcer spoke at Nano 2013. The annual nanotech/biotech conference was held in the Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies on the campus of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.
- 12/5/2012Because That’s Where the Money Is: Identifying and Protecting Your Patents, Copyrights, Trade Secrets and Other IPVorys attorneys Craig Auge and Ari Zytcer spoke at the TechColumbus Business Breakfast Series regarding intellectual property.