- 9/23/2020Tom McDonald, a former U.S. ambassador to Zimbabwe, partner in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office and leader the firm’s administrative and regulatory law, and governmental policy practice, introduced U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and Minister of the Economy of Morocco Mohamed Benchaaboun at a Corporate Council on Africa (CCA) event on September 23.
- 3/17/2020Vorys Partner Tom McDonald spoke at a Council on Foreign Relations seminar titled, “Turbulence in Energy Markets” on March 17, 2020.
- 3/9/2020Vorys Partner Tom McDonald introduced Minnesota United States Senator Tina Smith at the 2020 Annual University of Minnesota Capitol Hill Reception on March 9, 2020.
- 2/19/2020Vorys Partner Tom McDonald participated in a Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Conference Call: Prospects for Peace in Afghanistan on February 19, 2020.
- 11/14/2019Vorys Partner Dave Cook spoke at the 2019 Asian American Commerce Group Economic Summit on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- 10/17/2019Vorys Partner Dave Cook spoke at the Japan America Society of Greater Cincinnati Annual Gala on October 17, 2019.
- 10/11/2019Vorys Partner Dave Cook was a panelist at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Ohio Chapter Fall CLE Conference on October, 11, 2019.
- 10/8/2019Vorys Attorneys Bob Harris and Sachiyo Peterson presented at A Restaurateur’s Guide to Immigration: A Three-Part Webinar Series on October 8, 2019.
- 10/1/2019Vorys Attorneys Bob Harris and Sachiyo Peterson presented at A Restaurateur’s Guide to Immigration: A Three-Part Webinar Series on October 1, 2019.
- 9/24/2019Vorys Attorneys Bob Harris and Sachiyo Peterson presented at A Restaurateur’s Guide to Immigration: A Three-Part Webinar Series on September 24, 2019.
- 8/21/2019Vorys Attorney Sachiyo Peterson served as the moderator for the 2019 Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD) Columbus August Leadership Series Panel on August 21, 2019.
- 6/2019Tom McDonald, partner in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office, attended Foreign Affairs LIVE with George Packer on June 6, 2019.
- 4/11/2019Sachiyo Peterson, an associate in the Vorys Columbus office, was a panelist at the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association’s (APALSA) annual banquet on April 11, 2019.
- 4/9/2019Vorys Partner, Tom McDonald, presented at the University of Cincinnati College of Law event, “Law and Business in Sub-Saharan Africa,” on April 9, 2019.
- 3/19/2019On March 19, 2019, Vorys Associate Sachiyo Isoda Peterson was a panelist at the 2019 Columbus Women in Leadership Symposium.
- 2/14/2019On February 14, Tom McDonald, a partner in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office, moderated the roundtable discussion on the importance of diverse voices in California politics at the State Capitol.
- 2/8/2018What is the GDPR and Why Should I Care? An Introduction to the EU’s General Data Protection RegulationOn February 8, 2018 Vorys hosted the webinar, What is the GDPR and Why Should I Care? An Introduction to the EU’s General Data. This webinar was presented by Heather Enlow-Novitsky, Marcel Duhamel, and Jonathan Ishee.
- 10/6/2017Vorys partner David Cook presented at the Ohio Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association's Annual Fall Ohio Conference on October 6, 2017.
- 10/5/2017Vorys partner David Cook spoke at the 2017 Japan American Society of Central Ohio Economic Business Seminar on October 5, 2017.