Government Relations Events
- 4/9/2019Vorys Partner, Tom McDonald, presented at the University of Cincinnati College of Law event, “Law and Business in Sub-Saharan Africa,” on April 9, 2019.
- 2/14/2019On February 14, Tom McDonald, a partner in the Vorys Washington, D.C. office, moderated the roundtable discussion on the importance of diverse voices in California politics at the State Capitol.
- 11/7/2018Vorys attorney, Tim Bechtold spoke at the Keep Ohio Beautiful 32nd Anniversary Annual Meeting & Awards Program on November 7, 2018.
- 11/2/2017Vorys partner Scott Ziance spoke at the Ohio CCIM's Top Ten Tax Increment Financing Misconceptions event on November 2, 2017.
- 10/26/2017The Vorys Consumer Financial Services Summit was held on October 26, 2017, in Vorys' Cincinnati office.
- 10/24/2017Vorys Partner Scott Ziance spoke at the COST 48th Annual Meeting on October 24, 2017. He presented on incentive transactions and legal constraints that impact businesses and governments.
- 10/6/2017Vorys partner David Cook presented at the Ohio Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association's Annual Fall Ohio Conference on October 6, 2017.
- 10/5/2017Vorys partner David Cook spoke at the 2017 Japan American Society of Central Ohio Economic Business Seminar on October 5, 2017.
- 9/11/2017Principals with Vorys Advisors Tom Niehaus and Lou Gentile presented at the OCTC Member Retreat and Golf Outing on September 11, 2017 on upcoming issues that could impact the chemical industry.
- 9/18/2015Vorys attorney Tim Bechtold was a speaker at the Wholesale Beer and Wine Association of Ohio Annual Fall Convention on September 18, 2015.
- 2/27/2015Vorys attorney Andrew Harding was a speaker at the Ohio Bankers League Washington Fly-In on February 27, 2015.
- 8/27/2014This roundtable discussion focused on transportation issues in central Ohio and featured Therese McMillan, the Acting Administrator of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA); W. Curtis Stitt, President/CEO of the Central Ohio Transit Authority; and Michael Hartley, VP of Government Relations of the Columbus Chamber.
- 3/28/2014Vorys attorney Tim Bechtold was a speaker at the Alcohol & Beverage Law Conference hosted by CLE International on March 28. 2014.
- 2/25/2013Vorys partners Tony Ehler, Dave Froling and Fred Mills discussed the tax proposal in Governor Kasich’s 2013 budget bill, House Bill 59, on February 25, in a teleseminar hosted by The Ohio Council of Retail Merchants.
- 1/28/2013The Vorys state and local tax team and the Vorys government relations team hosted a webinar on January 28 entitled, Top Ten Tax Topics to Watch for in 2013, discussing the top tax and tax reform issues.
- 2/17/2012Vorys attorney Tim Bechtold spoke at the Ohio Legislative Service Commission’s seminar, From Regulation to Prohibition to Regulation: The Evolution of Ohio's Liquor Laws, on February 17.