Attorneys & Professionals
Hosted by Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP and The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
Vorys and The Ohio State University presented a two-day program, In-House Essential: Law, Leadership and Executive Education for Corporate Counsel, on October 13-14, 2016. The program was designed for in-house counsel interested in executive education training and leadership topics. Program presenters included experienced in-house counsel, Moritz Law faculty and Vorys attorneys.
Topics the program covered include:
- Essential Skills for Successful In-House Lawyers
- Legal Jeopardy: Whose Risk Is It?
- Principles of Effective Leadership
- Roles, Risks & Responsibilities of Serving on Boards
- Understanding Unconscious Bias and Building an Inclusive Team
- Managing Internal Complaints and Investigations
- Best Practices During an Investigation