Attorneys & Professionals
Presented by Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
How the Governor’s Executive Budget Impacts Providers
Vorys Health Care Advisors professionals, Maureen Corcoran and Daphne Saneholtz, along with Vorys attorneys Suzanne Scrutton and Karen Cincione, presented How the Governor’s Executive Budget Impacts Providers on February 21.
The presentation discussed:
- Impact of the following on providers:
- Budget proposals affecting the behavioral health, developmental disability, child welfare, and juvenile justice systems
- Budget proposals affecting provider compliance requirements
- The proposed Medicaid expansion
- Update on key Ohio Medicaid-related projects, including health homes, the integrated care delivery system, managed care, and Ohio’s plan to streamline the Medicaid eligibility system.