- Asset Purchases and Sales
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Litigation
- Commercial Collections, Receivership, and Foreclosure
- Commercial Finance
- Creditors' Committees and Trustees
- Debtor Representation
- Secured Creditor and Lender Representation
- Unsecured Creditors, Suppliers, and Vendors
- Workouts and Restructuring
Attorneys & Professionals
Jennie Church, Bryan Farkas and Drew Parobek, attorneys in the Vorys Cleveland office, presented a webinar on August 5, 2020 discussing best practices for handling foreclosures and receiverships. During the webinar, the presenters dug into issues such as real property v. going concern receiverships and the pros and cons of foreclosures and receiverships. The presenters also covered the sale process.
Click here to view the program on-demand.