Attorneys & Professionals
Vorys Partners Christine Poth and Jen Dunsizer provided an overview of the law changes included in the SECURE Act and the CARES Act. This broad legislation contains significant provisions impacting employee benefit plans. This webinar provided employers with an overview of the law changes impacting employee benefit plans, highlighting those provisions that are mandatory, those that are optional and areas where interpretive guidance is needed.
Some of the topics they covered include:
- New coronavirus distributions
- Expanded loans and deferred loan repayments
- Changes to required minimum distributions
- Extended eligibility for long-term part-time employees in 401(k) plans
- Changes to safe harbor plans
- Other benefit implementation challenges
Click here to view the on-demand webinar.