Attorneys & Professionals
Vorys will host its fourth annual Economic Development Incentives Conference on February 22, 2019. The half-day program will explore trends and best practices regarding economic development incentives for developers, companies and community leaders.
The presenters from Vorys include Aaron Berke, Kelly Bissinger, Joseph Mann, Jacinto Núñez, Elizabeth T. Smith, Ted Smith, Jill Tangeman, Scott Ziance, Jon Stock, Chris Knezevic and Jen House. These professionals will co-present with economic development and incentives leaders from the public and private sectors.
The following sessions will be held throughout the day:
- Federal Qualified Opportunity Zone Transactions
- Sunshine Law Best Practices
- Winning Big Projects in a Medium-Sized Community
- Development Agency Counsel Roundtable
- Corporate Headquarters Site Selection and Incentives
- The Lay of the Land – Economic Development Incentives and Real Estate
- State Development Entity Transitions
- Changing Perspectives from Incentives Career Changes
Ohio CLE/CPE/CE credit is pending.
Click here to see a full agenda and register for the conference.